Thursday, May 11, 2006

Fighting Mad!

I thought this article on Jeff "the Snowman" Monson, an anarchist who happens to also be a combatant in the Ultimate Fighting Championship, was quite entertaining. Here's a quote from Monson about his beliefs:

“I’m not some sort of conspiracy theorist, I’m not talking about how the government is trying to hide UFOs. I just want to do away with hierarchy. I’m saying that our economic system, capitalism, is structured so that it only benefits a small percentage of very wealthy people. When I was traveling in Brazil, they had us staying at a really posh hotel. Outside the hotel there was a mom sleeping on the sidewalk with her two kids. That’s when reality hits you. What did that woman ever do? Who did she ever hurt?”

Be proud and keep on telling the truth Jeff!

-Jesse